A93 - BeeVital VarroMed 555ml Varroa TreatmentProduct Code: A93
The European Commission has authorised our product VarroMed® as a new Varroa treatment under registration number EU/2/16/203.
- 1st EU wide registered veterinary medicine (VMP) for bees!
- 1st treatment against Varroasis in honey bee colonies with and without brood.
- 1st Varroa Treatment approved for Spring, Autumn and Winter treatment.
- 1st product to have a zero day withdrawal period in this combination.
- Climate and weather independent
- Ready and easy to use
- No need for queen caging
- No residues in honey*
- Prescription free
* When applied according to instructions.
This innovative product comes in a 555 ml bottle featuring an integrated application-nozzle and a practical scale for easy dosing.
VarroMed® is a ready-to-use product based only on naturally occurring substances with a combination of two active ingredients – Formic acid and Oxalic acid dihydrate. It has received a 0-days withdrawal period and it is suitable for organic beekeeping acc. EC/Regal.
VarroMed® is indicated for Varroa-treatment in Spring, late Summer / Autumn and Winter - with and without brood - for optimal Varroa control.
Especially the Spring indication helps treating Varroosis early in the season in order to avoid critical mite-levels later on.
VarroMed® has been scientifically tested in extensive field studies and different climatic conditions in Europe to prove excellent efficacy, independent of the actual weather and temperature conditions.
The product is specifically made for bees, ready-and easy-to-use and fast to apply.
Prices are VAT INCLUDED